Lilly Bordeaux: Busty WILF

Lilly Bordeaux: Busty WILF

Lilly Bordeaux: Busty WILF

Lilly Bordeaux was encouraged to model for us by her husband.

"He's on your website a lot," said Lilly. "He was my motivator and kept telling me to apply."

"I usually wear very tight-fitting clothing. Tops, skirts, shorts. When guys stare at my breasts, I take it as a compliment. Guys of all ages stare. Even young guys will turn to look at me. I like to be looked at.

"Having big boobs can open many doors. I'm very flexible and I'm a good dancer. When I'm wearing a short skirt, it seems that just as many guys stare at my legs as the guys who look at my chest."



See More of Lilly Bordeaux at SCORELAND2.COM!





source https://www.scoreland2.com/big-boob-scenes/Lilly-Bordeaux/76659/?gt=3&nats=scrg6237.2.75.38.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments