Billie Jean: Big Tit Sex Queen

Billie Jean: Big Tit Sex Queen

Billie Jean: Big Tit Sex Queen

SCORELAND: Billie Jean, do some women get jealous of your looks and boobs?

Billie Jean Austin: When I'm out and about, every now and then I get the "I hate you look" from women, but, most of the time, I get the curious women and girls that come up and ask me what size my boobs are. They say they're beautiful and ask if they can feel them. I always reply "Yes." Just the other night, I had a strange, somewhat attractive woman in a bar ask me if I wanted to fuck!

SCORELAND: Do you like looking into a mirror during sex or masturbation?

Billie Jean Austin: I like sex in front of a mirror. I used to have a canopy bed that had eight mirrors up-top. I miss that bed.

SCORELAND: Do you masturbate at home? In your bedroom or in the shower? Fingers or toys?

Billie Jean Austin: I masturbate all over the house with dildos and vibrators.

SCORELAND: Do you drive a car? Do the shoulder belts fit you comfortably?

Billie Jean Austin: I drive a truck right now. I always wear a seatbelt, but with these big girls, it's always snug.

SCORELAND: Have you ever had sex in a car?

Billie Jean Austin: I had hot sex in my truck at a fast food drive-thru, and as I was cumming, I placed my order.

SCORELAND: Thank you, Billie Jean.



See More of Billie Jean Austin at SCORELAND.COM!





source https://www.scoreland.com/big-boob-videos/Billie-Jean-Austin/74865/?gt=3&nats=scrg6237.2.2.38.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments