The Busty Body of Amber Brooks

The Busty Body of Amber Brooks

The Busty Body of Amber Brooks

"I've always liked my body." Amber Brooks said. "My mom always made me very secure about my body. She said, 'You have a beautiful body. Enjoy it. Men are going to love it.' And they do."

Amber only modeled at SCORE for a short time. She's a former stripper and webcam girl with a bra strap-snapping pair.

"I danced on and off for about six years in Houston and Las Vegas. I'm a nasty lap dancer! I'm all about grinding. My goal is to make a guy bust a nut. I'll rub my titties all over his crotch or his dick. Up and down. The laws in Houston became too strict, and for a dancer like me, that didn't work. But I still love going to the bars. I'm a titty-bar freak. I love going drinking and tipping the girls and dancing, but you can't do anything anymore because of the laws."



See More of Amber Brooks at SCORECLASSICS.COM!





source https://www.scoreclassics.com/classic-boob-videos/Amber-Brooks/70896/?page=1>=3&nats=scrg6237.2.124.38.2.7002477.0.0.0

Comments